Thursday, January 12, 2012

Guns. Guns. Guns.

Hello all.

I've become a little bit fascinated by my blogs stats recently. I get a lot of visits but why are people stopping by?

The post that generates the most hits on my blog is this little chap I put together a while ago where I built a working gun out of lego. I'm sure this has me on some kind of watch list. You can read it here: HARD AS BRICKS.

And the one thing on my blog that generates the most amount of hits? This image right here:


Yep the old desert eagle. And here's an overview of my blogs most recent stats:


Almost 20 thousand visits. Not bad but are most of them are visiting to read either about the brick gun or stare with cold, dead eyes at the image of the desert eagle?

And where are most of my audience coming from? Lets have a look at the map shall we? The green bits will tell you where most of them are visiting the old  Wood of Kings from.

Now as you all know I love the Americans they're like these wonderful big kids. They're fun, exciting and a little bit dangerous. But I still like them. So I'm glad they're tuning in. But I'd really like to know why.

Is it just the guns? By the look of my stats that's what it is. I'm not much of a gun nut so I'd like to know if they're sticking around for the other stuff as well. My clocks. My musings about the film industry. And my drunken adventures

Are you my American friends? I'd love to hear from you. Do you like the smell of what I'm shoveling here at The Wood of Kings? What would you like to see more of? Less of? 

Of course this invitation also extends to my lovely regulars and visitors from around the world. What can I do for you? I live to serve after all. 

Oh, and just to make sure you do stop in here's some pictures of some more guns.








Please leave a message so the CIA can track you... Come on you know you want to.

2 comments:

  1. NOOOOOO Don't sell out to the gun nuts. Sell out to the boob lovers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would seem they like to look but
    "Shhhh... shush now baby, don't say a word. Papa's gonna buy you a silver bullet and we can dance in the moonlight."

    ReplyDelete