Sunday, February 27, 2011

His Shady Self


Right so here's something new I found on the ground recently (adding to my growing collection of odd things I've Found on the Ground). The transcript is as follows...


"This mate of mine his names Niko. Hes not just the average mate or ya average jo, you see, hes not actually alive, hes one of them ghost folk.

He came to meet one day when I felt a plop on my shoulder & a rustle in my ear, I thought to myself that I might had a bug of some sort caught in my hair but no this was Niko a pint sized ghost.


I was a bit weirded out at first and proceeded to try and swipe him off my shoulder.. as you do, but to my demise that wasnt gonna do shit coz my hand just went straight through his shady self without any affect to him.


Anyways what happened pretty much is I got stuck with Niko for a few years which wasnt so bad at times" 


I have no idea what this is about, but what a find. Is it a creative writing project? Or is there someone out there who genuinely has a ghost folk on his shoulder? We will never know and that's the joy of this bit of sweet finding. 

2 comments:

  1. You're like some kind of magnet for the bizarre and paranormal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the same thing about you being a magnet for something. Maybe you just wander the kinds of streets where children from the nearby creative writing school toss balled up bits of paper at you. Or mabye you write them yourself and forget you have holes in your pockets and that your wrote them in the first place. Either way it's genius.

    ReplyDelete