Thursday, May 10, 2012

Couching the Issue

I know this will delight a few of my regular visitors - I've been out spotting abandoned couches again.

Here are some new additions to my catalogue. Enjoy.


It's interesting how often these couches are accompanied by a sigh that says FREE!




I spotted these on a road that regularly has abandoned furniture on it. Some helpful residents had set fire to them. A fate that often befalls furniture left out on the street too long.

I find something sad and strangely beautiful about these two.








The fire got a bit close to the recycling bin which resulted in this interesting cross-section. 


Thanks for stopping by I hope your life is richer now.

1 comment:

  1. I try to drive with my dad less and less as he got older because he would think he could save every couch or furniature that had been left out. Resist my friend, RESIST because that is how they getcha.

    ReplyDelete